Thursday, June 3, 2010

a new life - working ad@@

its been a long time since i update my blog. hmmm... guess is like a decade ago.. muahaha.. ^6^ well well, today is my 3rd day in astro. hmm, cant say very good but still can considered ok i guess. it is a stressful job i know but i got a good pay indeed. moreover, with all the benefit added in, i think i cant get a better offer due to any fresh meat in the market. in deep , no matter how, i still dun feel that i m a working ppl , i still consider i m a student instead of categorizing myself as one of those OL so called. yes, of course, i can afford alot of things of my life thought but mentally i dun think i m prepare fully enough to face a job. especially this stressful job. it is not saying that the customer are bad or hard to handle, it just, the repeating same old job n the high expectation is there. is like not fulfilling my passion n meet my expectation on my spirits and fire.

but there is a lot of fun part by the way. u can see all the star around. the famous DJ, celebrities, or the hotties in town will just walk around u where like normal ppl. (dun ask me get their signature..^^)
well, for sure the another good part is the $$$, due the p&c , i only can tell u that it is really good for me..
i just hope that i last at least few month to a year, then i can request to transfer to another department therefore i will survived. wakaka..
god bless me !!~~~^^

1 comment:

  1. 工作就是这样的啦~~
    工钱高,当然要牺牲和付出比别人多咯~~
    要自由,就未必有那么好的待遇~~
    最重要看你这个阶段要求是什么,想得到什么,做好本分,就够了。
    上天保佑你,希望你会定性一点,哈哈...
    用心工作吧,加油~~~

    ReplyDelete